I've had a hard time accepting all this LP thing and 3 char per account before in the 1st place but now it just went overboard ridiculous.
Its worrying seeing so many people in this community to be ok with the new LP system. The new LP system is a simple illusion that in the end doesnt help anyone but SI while impacting the game negatively.
Why? Its simple, anyone can create 3 chars in one acount.
Now lets see the pros and cons of this system:
- Newbies or casuals will be able to skip early grind if they choose to
- SI makes money out of prem accounts
- Who needs bots when the game 'bots' for u (hahah)
- Newbies or casuals who decided to skip early grind will now have to grind way more or just afk for a year.
- Playing the game without playing (wtf? horrid.)
- Alts. People will be able to lvl up alts on crafting and gathering or whatever by not even logging in that char. All they have to do is buy prem for their characters
- Will create too many self sufficient people
- Will trivalize the role of crafters (which already happens since everybody has alts anyway, but it will become worse)
- Will affect the economy negatively
- Completely contradictory to early specialization
- Will probably make the price of gold skyrocket duo to hardcores sucking all the gold from the market with albion online silver to feed their AFK alts, forcing casuals to spend real money to keep up
So basically, the system will help hardcore players way more than it will help casuals or people who dont play as much. People who can afford premium on 3 chars or more.
Basically SI, u either remove the LP system completely or you remove the 3 char per account completely. You cant have both and can assure u this game will fail hard if u keep up the greediness. The whole LP and 3 char thing is completely contradictory to what u had planned for your game. You need money to run the game but u dont have to ruin it to make some money.
Its sad really how many or even most of this community cant comphreend how harmful these systems together will be to the game. All they worry about is progress as fast as they can with minimal effort which says a lot about todays gaming community. You're so sucked up into this LP illusion that u cant see it wont help u at all and will further stretch the gap between hardcore and casual. I dont care if u dont like grind, theres plenty of games out there that u dont need to grind, go play those. If u want to play a game by not playing it then I'm sorry to say but your opinion is worthless and u dont really want the game to succeed, u just want to play the game with minimal effort and getting rewarded by it.
I'm losing hope really fast about SI's business model. They seem to have no problem implementing mechanics that are solely based to make a profit even if those are contradictory to what they have planned for their own game.
I'm sorry to say but I wont be wasting a minute in this game if these 2 systems get to release together. I love Albion and its totally my cup of tea but theres many sandboxes out there and many others coming soon (time for their return!!) that will surely fill the hole. I wont be feeding greediness. Not that it matters anyway.